ONE WAY OUT - JESUS
The net is closing fast and already, for most people, there are few ways out. Jobs are vanishing. Real business opportunities are already scarcer than hen’s teeth. Soon, living off the welfare state will no longer be an option.
Like other countries, New Zealand is dancing to the global Pied Piper’s tune, and that tune is death – death to national sovereignty, to family prosperity, to owning your own home or viable business. Our government is already signed up to global agreements that will transfer billions of dollars worth of assets and cash to giant international companies and to the third world.
HOW GLOBALISM HITS YOU
The effect is this: Your children will struggle to get a degree, find a good job, pay off student loans, afford a mortgage, let alone bring up their own children and save anything for their own retirement. Soon, like most Americans, they will live in apartments and cheap houses they rent but never own. Believe it or not right now tens of thousands of young Americans line street corners begging for bread
In truth it is not a recession but a depression. Thousands of New Zealand families are truly depressed about their economic prospects, and with good reason. Many Kiwis are struggling with debt levels they can ill afford.
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
So what to do? Changing governments may afford temporary respite from the social agenda to destroy morals, biblical Christianity and the family, but it doesn’t fix the economy or create new jobs. Choosing new city councilors alters nothing. Since all the real decisions in local government are made in Wellington. Nor does choosing a new government because in many ways all the real decisions for New Zealand are already made by globalists in Rome, Washington and New York. Our governments simply carry them out. Escape abroad is no longer the answer. Australia is in as much trouble as we, or worse. Fact is, all countries are caught in the globalists' game of “beggar my neighbour” to enrich the fabulous few.
THE REAL WAY OUT
Back in the 1500s, overtaxed, oppressed Bible believers seeking freedom to live their faith fled Europe for the “New World”. But today no empty lands await settlement unless you count Antarctica. So put escape on ice. But there is ONE WAY OUT for those who really trust the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour. It is living by faith in this evil world as a true Bible Believer and ambassador for Christ.
Now living for Christ is unworldly, unpopular. You may be shunned by friends, even family and supposed fellow Christians. Because taking a stand for the true gospel of the grace of God is both politically and religiously incorrect in today’s world. BUT, know this. God looks after his own people; those who are sold out to serve God receive his provision for their needs. And that’s no miserly pittance. In 2 Corinthians 9:8 we are told God is able to “Make all grace abound toward you that ye, having all sufficiency in all things, may abound unto every good work”.
ALL GRACE CAN ABOUND TO YOU
Keys to receiving this full and abounding provision of grace are as follows:
- Not counting your life as your own but living it for Christ, making his service your first priority.
- Telling others of the saving gospel, the gospel of the cross and the grace of God (Acts 20:24, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4).
- Experiencing the “one baptism” into (the body of) Christ, his death, burial and resurrection (Romans 6:3, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 4:5).
- Trusting the literal word of God, rightly divided (2 Timothy 2:15) in the King James Bible.
- Being led by the Spirit and mind of Christ, not the spirit or thinking of this world (Romans 12:12, 1 Corinthians 2:16, Romans 8:14).
- Believing and experiencing the truth God has “delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son” (Colossians 1:13) and that “Christ gave himself for our sins that He might deliver us from this present evil world” (Galatians 1:4).
- Living as though already seated in the heavenlies with Christ and thus citizens of heaven, not earth, and thus living as though not “living in the world” (Ephesians 2:5, Colossians 3:3, Colossians 2:20).
THE REAL ISSUE
Are we citizens of heaven awaiting His Coming or citizens of the world (the social, political, cultural system that demands our compliance)? If we are heavenly citizens then we are “delivered from this present evil world” and thus do not have to be bound by its limitations. Rather we have been translated (written in) into the kingdom above. Our power and provision therefore, come from the Lord through grace.
That doesn’t mean you should not work or provide for your family. But it does mean that if you work, God will bless your labour. If you cannot get a job then God will meet your needs. If you are called according to (and living for) His purpose (Romans 8:28) then God will cause all things to work together for your good.
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION
For believers, God is in charge. Ask yourself, who is more powerful – God or the worldly powers who favour profits and political control before people? For those who trust Him, who is really in control?
PRACTICAL STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
Faith in God and His Word is the key to living a godly life that gives grace for each day and bright hope for tomorrow. Believe Christ died for your sins and you will know his peace and joy within. You will hear His call to serve him (2 Corinthians 5:15) and as you “live unto him” and tell others about Christ and his grace you will know blessing in all areas of life. Commit to this by attending a fellowship of Bible believers and/or a Bible study group aimed at fully equipping you for the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:12).
Day of Christ Ministries has:
- Weekly Bible study meetings
- A range of literature acailable on this website. They include:
Plug Into God’s Power for Today
Which Heaven Are You Going To?
Learned The Three Rs Yet?
Tracing Hitler’s Taint In The New Bible Versions
- The book, The Gentile Jesus by John Aldworth, has a wealth of truth and is available free on request to the author.
- Weekly radio broadcast ‘Nothing But The Truth’ on Free 89.9FM Sundays at 5pm
John and Noemi Aldworth
Ph: (07) 856 4655. Email: john.aldworth@hotmail com.
Write to: Gentile Jesus Ministries,
17 Clark Place, Hillcrest,